Kalpana Sharma has won 31 gold and 3 silver medals in India’s National and State level Yoga Asana Championship.
I am Kalpna Sharma, from Bikaner Rajasthan. I have been in the field of Yoga in Gurgaon, Haryana for the last 11 years.
I have participated in many State and National yoga competitions and won 31 gold and 3 silver medals. Along with yoga I also pursued a degree in Naturopathy, a childhood dream that has now been fulfilled.
Most people believe that if you participate in a beauty contest, you must have a few qualities such as a good height, complexion, a western lifestyle, an ideal figure, and a good command over the English language.
However, I am an example that these traits are not necessary. According to me the most important trait in participating in a beauty contest is your determination, self-confidence, and intellect, which enhances your natural beauty and I embody those qualities.
I participated in many beauty contests and earned many titles. My accomplishments include
- Fitness Queen of Rajasthan.
- MMT Top Model first Runner up.
- Pune Style Icon first Runner up.
- I was part of the jury on the occasion of Women’s day, which was held at the Constitution Club of India.
- Sports: Baseball National Champion
- Softball State Level Champion
- Education: Diploma in Fashion Design
- P. G. in Political Science, Public Administration, and yoga. Pre & Postnatal certified trainer
My primary goal is to promote yoga for everyone’s healthy life. I strongly believe in Yoga, since it’s my Passion first and Profession second.
I also have a soft corner for nature and its creation.
My father has had a great impact on my life. From him I have learned the values of hard work, maintaining healthy social relationships, and working towards your goals are key to achieving whatever your heart desires.